Thursday, February 2, 2012

Coffee. I rest my case.

So last night was one of those why don't I just stay up and wait for the kid to puke kind of nights. I did get some sleep, which is good, but the boy child didn't get much, since he was up every hour or so vomiting. The good news is he made it to the toilet every single time and didn't puke on the floor. This is a massive bonus, last time he was sick and puking he puked on the floor repeatedly. Oh yes. That was not a fun day, night, whatever. All of the above.

I have been in Supermom mode today, dealing with puke and poopy pants, cleaning my bathroom so no one else gets sick, cleaning my kitchen since it was completely trashed, like some herd of monkeys came through and smeared food on ALL the dishes... what else? Oh yeah, bathed not one but two kids, took out my trash, washed some laundry, fixed the washing machine... yep. Even that. Is it naptime yet? No, of course not, it's COFFEE time! My kids don't nap, why would anyone imagine life would be so easy? Oh, I also did some actual work, if anyone cares. In my spare time, don't you know. And I still have plenty that needs to get done, the day is nowhere near over yet. At all.

I'm wondering, right at this very moment, how I ever managed to get anything done when I didn't drink coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment