Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Joys Of A Clean House... Kinda

Okay, so the back situation has loosened up a little. Now it only feels like I'm being stabbed in the back if I lean over to my left. Ha. Yeah. What fun. I'm going to have some more ibuprofen here in a minute.

Good news is, I must have a ridiculous pain tolerance, because I washed laundry, and my shower curtains, cleaned the bathroom, and cleaned the kitchen. I'm quitting now though, and if anyone has a problem with that they can take it up with the management. Which is me, of course. And I'm sure no one wants to see my temper, because it's not fun. Nor pretty.

I still have work to take care of today. But for now, it is break time. Coffee and lunch and some painkiller time. Yeppers. Onward to feed my bottomless pit of a girl child. I hope she starts growing soon, because if she keeps eating like this without growing I'm going to start worrying about her. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment